Saturday, August 10, 2013

I haven't written in a while. So much has happened in weddings, bridal and in love but I resisted the urge to blog about trends or to blog for the sake of blogging. The truth is, there are so many fantastic blogs out there if one wants to know who got married this weekend and what the bridesmaids wore etc and I too get my fix there. As I said earlier i'll let this blog organically evolve and set it's own pace.  Something I remain intrigued about is the complexity of human emotions and the ability for a heart to love, be loved and to be broken or even to be confused. That said, this post is for people who feel any of those feelings. There's no rhythm to this post because sometimes life and love is just complex. Some of you may read able to relate.....





`
































































Popular Posts