Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It seems the more weddings that I get to see photos of, the more I like to see photos of weddings.  This wedding at the Peabody Essex Museum (PEM) was so beautiful, I just have to share in this blog post.

The photography, by Sweet Jane Photography, is some of the best I have seen of the beautiful Atrium space there.












Since we catered that wedding through our offsite-catering division, Hawthorne Catering, I thought you might also like to see the lovely thank you note we received from the couple who were married:


"I absolutely recommend Hawthorne Catering at the PEM. Our wedding was this past New Year's eve. We had a very small amount of planning time (less than three months), but Lindsay Otis of Hawthorne Catering did an amazing job, in conjunction with Natalia from the PEM. She was able to make fantastic recommendations and was unbelievably responsive. She was extremely patient with all of our vendors, very calm, and so capable. We truly felt like we had a knowledgeable and reliable friend helping us to plan, and certainly helping us to celebrate at the actual wedding. We also had a breakfast the next morning at the Hawthorne Hotel. My parents planned the breakfast entirely and also raved about the service they received from Lindsay and the entire crew at Hawthorne. We just cannot say enough good things! "

If you want to speak to Lindsay about helping you plan the wedding of your dreams, you can call her directly at 978-825-4363.  

I hope you will!

Juli

Popular Posts