Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yesterday this email was forwarded to me by Karen Cotton, our Director of Catering here at the Hawthorne Hotel. It was so lovely, I just had to share.

I hope to see you here.

Juli

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Elizabeth
Sent: Tue 12/22/2009 5:20 PM
To: Karen Cotton
Cc: Liz Dube
Subject: Wedding Photos

HI Karen and Liz

I have attached some of our wedding photos. I picked out ones that really showcased how beautiful the Hawthorne Hotel was for our wedding!!!! Trust me, there are so many! These are just a few!!! Thank you for everything again… I just relived the wedding looking through all the photos again~ I want to do it all over again

You are welcome to use them if you want =) If you need a JPEG of any of them to use, let me know and I can send you a CD or send you the file. I just didn’t want to send you all the files since it would take up so much room!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz and Chris C













Popular Posts