Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I met Kristen and Seth in August about officiating their wedding at Caffe Luna on Sunday October 17, 2010. They are a wonderful couple who wanted a simple wedding, no frills, and a fun celebration of their love for their families and friends. They met in school in Ohio in 2003. Seth works in DC now and Kristen is pursuing a doctorate in epidemiology here in NC. Their long distance relationship the last few years has stood the test of time and they were eager to commit to each other in marriage. His family came from Texas for the wedding, and Kristen's family from Virginia. By the time we were ready to start, the front room of Caffe Luna was packed. I don't think I have ever seen so many guests there and every chair was occupied--and everyone was on time~amazing! 
The music for the ceremony and the reception was provided by Randy Bennett of Joe Bunn DJ Company whom Marty and I had just seen the day before at the Angus Barn wedding. Hi again, Randy! He is so sweet and easily connects my microphone into his system.
Look at this amazing cake by Cinda's Creative Cakes with the eggs on top labeled Kristen and Seth. I have never seen this before. How unique!

Kristen and Seth decided to see each other before the ceremony so they could expedite the photos and spend more time with their guests after the ceremony. So, we snapped a few pre-ceremony pictures here.
They did not seem nervous at all. They were on time and there was no last minute rush as they are both quite organized people! These pretty flowers are from Daniel's Florist.
So when their guests were seated, we started right on time. This is Kathryn, one of Kristen's two maids of honor.
This is Rachel, maid of honor #2!
Seth and I, followed by his two groomsmen, Clay and Kevin, entered from the front of the restaurant. Everyone is waiting for the bride, can you tell? This photo was snapped right before I had them all stand.
Kristen and her dad, David, entered and floated down the long aisle.
Taking good photos is difficult in this configuration because there is only the center aisle and my little camera's flash will not reach all the way.
This is a surprise photo of Cara, our photographer with F8 Studios. She turned around just as Marty snapped the photo!
 
 
 
Another happily married couple are on their way to their new lives together! Kristen and Seth, congratulations and I wish you the best of everything forever!

(Yea, I am finally caught up with my blogging! Next weekend will set me back again because I have 5 weddings booked, then 5 more Halloween weekend. I will be glad to catch my breath in November!)

Popular Posts