Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This lovely thank you email made our day today. It really says it all regarding our reputation as THE PLACE on the North Shore of Boston for a wedding reception.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Kate B.
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 4:42 PM
To: Karen Cotton
Subject: Re: Our August 15th Wedding!!!

Hi Karen,

I first want to thank you for being so great and accommodating to work with over the past year, it was truly a wonderful experience!

All the wedding day details were perfect, and the food was FABULOUS ( our family and friends are still talking about it and have written us thank you notes)!!!!

The ambiance of the room was perfect and all the little details I fixated on were carried out beautifully.

I don't have Liz's email and I know I thanked her that night after the wedding, but she too was a pleasure to work with. She made the wedding day events complete and everything was smooth and picture perfect.

I have to say that I now understand why the Hawthorne is such a reputable venue, and I could not have been more happy with my experience. One of our guests who already chose her wedding venue decided to have her rehearsal dinner their because of how wonderful the food and room were on our wedding night!

Again, I cannot thank you enough for making our special day into the fairly tale wedding that I have always dreamed about!!!

Sincerely,

Katie B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to speak with one of our terrific catering managers, just call us directly at 978-825-4358. I hope to see you here.

Juli

Popular Posts