Friday, June 26, 2009

This email thank you for a wedding we catered at the Peabody Essex Museum came in recently, and we thought you might like to see it. Hawthorne Catering is the preferred caterer at PEM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Lindsay,

Haven't talked to you since our wedding, but I wanted to check in about a
few things.

First: the wedding was amazing! We were so happy with the way everything
turned out and we are still getting comments like "that was the best wedding
I've ever been to" from our friends and family. Most importantly, Nate and
I had a blast.

Everyone raved about the staff and the food. Everything was delicious, but
the sea bass was especially amazing. The room also looked so gorgeous. I'll be sure to send you some photos when I get the back from the photographer.

Second: My mother in law would like a copy of the bar invoice but I left it
in Massachusetts. (Nate and I are back in CT now.) Could you email her a
copy?

Thanks again for everything! I cannot tell you enough how happy we
all were with absolutely EVERY detail.

My parents have been pestering me to thank you and I finally got around to
it. Please pass my thanks on to Natalia as well. My mom said, and I quote,
"Lindsay and Natalia were EXCELLENT! You are so lucky you had such wonderful professionals running your wedding."

Best, Lauren

Popular Posts