Friday, January 4, 2008

We recently posted some photos on this blog of a wedding reception that took place in Nathaniel's and Sophia's, which had a Christmas Holiday theme. This was the bride's response:

Hi Karen,

Happy New Year to you also!! I love the blog...I was waiting for my photographer to send me photos so I could send them to you...but your photos are beautiful. Rich and I are in the process of filling out the survey and comments for you. Everything was just PERFECT!!! rave reviews

Thanks again for everything!!!

Roxanne

PS Just thought I would let you know that at least three people I know want to have a December wedding at the Hawthorne.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Here are two more photos of that wedding reception:




We would love to feature your wedding on our blog. Just let us know if you want that extra attention!

Juli

Popular Posts