Last month we hosted some lovely weddings here at the Hawthorne Hotel and we thought you might enjoy seeing some photos. Here is one of them.
Darling receptacle to receive the gift cards with vintage bride and groom on the table in front of it.
All the flowers were placed on Victorian-look risers of differing heights, adding additional charm to the room.
The centerpieces were used to decorate the Grand Ballroom windowsills during the ceremony.
I love how everything looks with the holiday lights on the Common all glowing outside our Ballroom windows.
Are you planning a winter wedding? The Hawthorne Hotel is just THE place for you to have your reception and your ceremony, too, if you wish.
I hope to see you here.
Juli
Home
»
»Unlabelled
» Photos of a Lovely Victorian-style Wedding
Friday, December 7, 2012
Popular Posts
-
SIGNATURDRINKER & DEKOR Det er alltid hyggelig å by gjestene på en velkomstdrink eller annet deilig leskende til gjestene. I denne poste...
-
So it's not like a person like me can do anything with some degree of measure right? Right. I haven't been to the movies in almost a...
-
BRYLLUPSKAKER Kjært barn har mange navn, og den nye store kaketrenden fra ifjor, følger med inn i 2014. Trender har en tendens til å bruke l...
-
It’s a well-known fact that some of the most incredible amusement parks in America are guaranteed to offer adrenaline-pumping, head-spinning...
-
Carrie_underwood_0087_1600x1200_wallpaperjpg Carrie Underwood Photoshoot Carrie Underwood Cleavage Pics Carrie Underwood Carrie Underwood ::...
-
I went for a job interview that my sister set up for me the other day (thanks Cristina!) obviously looking boring and respectable...can'...
-
Sorry for the long scilence guys, been swamped in school this past week! All I can say is I can't wait for tomorrow. I've kind of b...
-
I loved it. And I could stop right here. Put simply, the Burton-Bonham-Depp-Elfman cocktail did it again. It was probably the least "Bu...