Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bryan and Judi live in South Carolina. They planned a wedding there but at the last minute there was a problem with the venue so they decided to elope and get married on Christmas Day at The Umstead Hotel and Spa in Cary. Bryan had been here before and just loved it and knew it would be a great getaway. Kelley Anne at The Umstead gave him my name and number and he called me the week before Christmas to arrange it. It was short notice but since I live only about 15 minutes away, I was happy to go there and do the honors for them on Christmas Day. They had gotten their marriage license in SC but alas, it is not good in NC so they needed to get here a few days early to get their license in NC. Wisely they stopped in Charlotte and got it there on the way to Raleigh and were all set. 
When Marty and I arrived at The Umstead, it was gorgeously appointed as usual and the floral arrangements stunning and reflecting the joyous holiday season.
 Pine cones, Frazier fir branches and antlers! 
 Beautiful Christmas tree! We would have done the ceremony here but it was busy in the lobby. 
So we moved on down the hallway to a very quiet area where there was no traffic on this Christmas Day at noon and more Christmas trees.
They had previewed the proposed ceremony I emailed them and loved it and did not want to change a thing.
 The vows.....
 The rings....Bryan's ring was tight but Judi finally got it all the way on his finger! 
 I now pronounce you husband and wife!
 Sealing the vows with a kiss! 
Judi and Bryan, I am so glad you called me and gave me the honor of joining you in matrimony! I wish you safe travels and a wonderful married life!
***********************************************
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!


************************************************

Popular Posts