Monday, December 13, 2010

We received this email recently and thought you might enjoy reading it. I especially enjoyed seeing this fresh view of the Grand Ballroom, which was set with a sweetheart table, and gold ballroom chairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Christine,

I wanted to thank you again for helping us plan such a beautiful wedding! Everything ran just as smoothly as I was hoping (thank you, Claire!). The ballroom looked gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier. I attached some pictures from the night (the files are large so I need to send in multiple emails) - feel free to use some on the blog! If you do post any, please give credit to our photographer - Black Thumb Studio (Jeff Turner).

Thank you again to everyone at the hotel for making our night so special!!

Courtney and Jeff
 

Photo courtesy of Black Thumb Studio (Jeff Turner)

Posted by Picasa

Popular Posts