Friday, April 2, 2010

In response to my post below, some friends of the Hawthorne Hotel set out to translate the website. I just got this email back:

Hey Juli, Here is your answer! Have a good day!~Mary

I too think I am all set with frolicking in the salt water with my wedding dress!-----

Forwarded Message -----From: "Angela "-------@gmail.com>

To: m@comcast.net

Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2010 10:50:38 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific

Subject: Re: Weddings at the Hawthorne Hotel

Those pictures are gorgeous! My photographer also offered a trash the dress session that I could do in place of the engagement session..You can "Trash the dress" after your wedding or purchase another one (like the $$99 samples or a david's brida type deal). I personally would not want to be frolicking in the salt water with my own dress but to each his own :) People take pics in weird places like the dump...a graffitteed alley, etc

I'll give you a call so we can get together!

Angela

Popular Posts